We had an amazing summer! We did so much. I have the best job, in that I get to be home all summer and play with my babe! We did a lot of camping this summer--we even bought a camper!
Parkyr took swimming lessons too. She loves the water so much, and I don't want her to be a chicken around water like her mama. So anyway, enjoy our summer pictures. It was a great one!
Parky is too big for the baby tub!
Lovin' the stroller!
First parade: Health Days!
Bathing in the tub in the trailer! Just Parky's size!
Camping makes us tired!
Seriously. This face.
Doing a little fishing with Daddy.
Showing off her 2 first teeth!
Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Tim got a new puppy!
She was just Parky's size!
Last day at Grandma Kimmy's before Summer Break!
Fishing with Daddy, again!
We got to go see Grandpa Loyal's headstone on Memorial Day!
Parky loves those baby carrots!
It's official. She doesn't want to hold still to get her monthly pictures taken anymore.
24th of July Parade
Parky is too big for the baby tub!
Lovin' the stroller!
First parade: Health Days!
Bathing in the tub in the trailer! Just Parky's size!
Camping makes us tired!
Seriously. This face.
Doing a little fishing with Daddy.
Showing off her 2 first teeth!
Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Tim got a new puppy!
She was just Parky's size!
Uncle Ty got a new bike!
Last day at Grandma Kimmy's before Summer Break!
Fishing with Daddy, again!
Chillin' in the trailer!
We got to go see Grandpa Loyal's headstone on Memorial Day!
Parky loves those baby carrots!
It's official. She doesn't want to hold still to get her monthly pictures taken anymore.
















.jpg)
I've been waiting for you to update your blog! :) Looks like you guys had a fun summer!
ReplyDelete1. I'd go camping too if I could have a trailer.
ReplyDelete2. Parkyr is a doll.
3. I'm glad you posted something…it's been a while.