"I don't know how it gets better than this; you take my hand and drag me headfirst...fearless."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Men....


Justin's Handsome Groomsmen were Cody and Jordan who we get to be
around all the time, and Paul who came clear from Alaska for our special day.
We love you guys! It would not have been the same without you!





Paul's little boy Kyran...an honorary groomsman!


Good thing I'm in this picture to make it worth looking at...

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Love the wedding, love the smile on your happy little face! Can't wait to see/hear more. I think you need to show us that project you now live in! I can't wait to see pictures of it.

    PS.. girls night out. Pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a happy day and you looked stunning! I'm so glad we all got together it was fun. I second the motion for another one soon! Love your face and have missed it so!

    ReplyDelete