"I don't know how it gets better than this; you take my hand and drag me headfirst...fearless."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wedded Bliss....




So basically, June 18th was the best day ever! The whole day went exactly as i wanted it to! There is not one thing I would have changed at all. I love when days turn out like that. All my best friends, all of my wonderful family...everything! I felt beautiful and Justin looked so handsome. My bouquet was gorgeous, my flower girls were adorable, and my cake was amazing. My three best friends were there by my side, as were Justin's. And like I said to my stunning bridesmaids in the dressing room; who doesn't love a day that is all about you??














4 comments:

  1. Cute blog!! All your pictures are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it said Anthony- But this is Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you're blogging so i can keep up with you! love your clapping picture-so cute! you're right everything was adorable; you, your dress, your bridesmaids dresses, your flowers, your cake, and of course your shoes! who is cheltsea? jud's girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pics! I always think that I should start a blog...but I don't think I am that intersting. haha

    ReplyDelete