Doesn't 2013 sound like the future?
Like we should have flying cars &
time travel & weird stuff like that?
But here it is...2013.
And I still have my Corolla.
And no time travel.
Bummer.
But still, I think 2013 is going to be an awesome year.
2012 is going to be hard to beat. I was pregnant for 9 months of the year, and then had the most beautiful baby ever, and that stuff is hard to top. Especially when it is your first time going through all of it. But if your think about it, in 2013, this very year, my baby will sit up for the first time, eat solid foods, crawl, walk, and talk.
My baby will become a toddler this year.
And it blows my mind, and makes me want to cry, and makes me smile--all at once.
It's going to be the best year yet, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment