Parkyr with Uncle Nick and Aunt Gentry. It was their first Christmas. Such a cute little couple.
It is awesome when your brother is so happy!
Playing a fun game. Hilarious, actually.
Such a spoiled baby!
We had a great Christmas. Parkyr and I got really spoiled, and I feel like this is the first year that I did a really good job buying for Justin. He is so hard to buy for, mostly because the things he likes are super hard for me to know anything about. Like guns. Or Camo. Or meat dehydrators. Seriously...what? Does anyone else have this problem? But this year I did get him a gun he wanted, and a dehydrator. So I did good. Parkyr had no idea what was going on, but she sure did get spoiled! She got a the Pinkalicious book set, most of the Llama Llama books, and a Minnie Mouse board book set. She got lots of toys and cute clothes, and a snowsuit that makes her look like the kid in "A Christmas Story". She also got 3 pairs of boots that I am hoping fit her before summer. So yep, she was spoiled.
We had a fabulous holiday &
we hope yours was just as good!
No comments:
Post a Comment